Since I was a child, Luxembourg has been one of those countries that I wanted to visit. Therefore, I offered to friends that we should visit the country and of course they agreed. ^^
Luxembourg is sure an interesting country: with lots of castles, ruins and beautiful landscape. Even it is small, but one day is not enough to experience everything what the country has to offer.
5 Fun facts about Luxembourg
- Luxembourg is a trilingual country. The national language is Luxembourgish, but they also use German and French;
- In Luxembourg live about 48 % of foreigners;
- The only Grand Duchy in the world is Luxembourg;
- Luxembourg is one the richest countries in the world;
- The old city centre of Luxembourg and its fortress are on the UNESCO World Heritage list.
First, we visited Bock Casemates, which are tunnels under the ground and they were used as defensive passages in the past. These passages were placed on several levels and they even are about 40 meters deep. Nowadays, 17 kilometres of the tunnels still remain.
Happy Sushi and went there to eat.
Thanks Lina for the food picture! 😉
That is it for this post. 😉
Thank you for visiting and until the next post!